Saturday, May 8, 2010
















Happy Birthday, liebe Susanne, zum Geburtstag viel Glück!
The picture above was taken, ahhm, a few years ago, showing my beautiful sister with her rascal brother. I do remember the Dirndl, although I don't remember that specific day, but I will just assume it was your birthday, Susanne, and here we are again, another birthday! Most of my childhood memories are linked to my big sister (though you are really just a year and a half older), and I remember the many fights, the time you saved my life, and us growing up together - sort of. In the picture below we are in Ascholding, the vacation place of many summers, and I would like to remember that I was taller than you, and that I was better at riding horses, but, well, not so! Now you're all grown, with a beautiful family of your own, so Happy Mother's Day as well! Alles Liebe von Deinem Bruder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment